Wednesday, January 7, 2009

193 Current Social Bookmarking Site

I want to share to everyone my latest list of social bookmarking sites that I am currently using right now to promote my sites.

This is the latest list I have I know there are some famous social bookmarking site that are not included in my list but I have my purpose why I didn't included them in my list. But I want to assure you that these social bookmarking sites are great source of traffic and back link to your websites.

I have divided the list by 20, so that the list is not very long and to avoid any warning or red flag from search engine and blogger.


digg.com
propeller.com

linksmarker.com

mister-wong.com

mystuff.ask.com

smallbusinessbrief.com

healthranker.com

diigo.com

faves.com

oyax.com

mixx.com

dizzed.com

yuppmarks.com

edensavr.org

delicious.com

connotea.org

ma.gnolia.com

lifeinnews.com

majarty.com

vindianz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment